Click to Home
Tug of War

Go To Search
Business Licenses
Procedures to Apply for a License
All city license applications are applied for through the City Administrator’s Office. Contact the Deputy Administrator by email or by calling (218) 283-9484.

Download Printable License Application
You can also download a printable PDF. Once you've printed the document, fill it out and either mail it or turn it in to the City Administrative office at 600 4th Street, International Falls MN 56649.

General City License
Contact the Administrator’s Office for the license application and view a list of the current fees for 2012. The following must be supplied when applying for a license:
  • Business location
  • Business trade name
  • Full name
  • Liquor license applications include a state application to fill out; must have proof of Liquor Liability Insurance
  • Marital status and spouses name if married
  • Minnesota ID number / social security number
  • Names of officers, partners, or proprietor
  • Payment of fee
  • Proof of Worker’s Compensation Insurance coverage
  • Residence address
  • Type of ownership

The City License Committee reviews the new license applications and recommends the City Council to approve or deny.